1to1 Meetings - How does it work?
Find out in the participant's list who has complementary competences for your projects and activities. Book them in advance for prearranged 15 minutes 1to1 meetings and receive meeting requests from other participants. Accepted meetings are scheduled during the sessions for 1to1 meetings. Before the event you will receive your personal meeting schedule.
- Sept. 12th: booking of meeting opens
- Sept. 28th: booking of meeting closes
1) Registration & profile
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Publish your company profile and complete it with one or more marketplace entries.
2) Showcase your competences and describe your needs
- Create a clear and concise company profile to raise your visibility on this platform:
- who you are
- in which segment you're active
- what you can offer / what you need
- Complete your company profile with one ore more entries on the marketplace:
- which products do you offer?
- which services do you offer?
- what kind of partnerships are you looking for?
- with type of project cooperation are you looking for?
A profile easily understandable for others will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Search in other profiles and find out who has complementary expertise fitting your needs and/or is looking for competences corresponding to what you offer.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. As soon the option to request meetings will be activated, browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone.
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted
- By accepting, the guest proposes a time slot for the meeting.
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- A paper version may also be handed out at the registration desk.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) at the bottom, in the footer of the page, to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro