Hotel rooms were reserved in Bern for the the Geothermal Forum (night from 28-29.09). Via following link you can book a room close to the forum location
The Forum location is Bern Expo, Mingerstrasse 6, 3014 Bern.
see on google maps
- Travel by plane: Zurich Airport (1.15h by train to Bern), Basle Airport (1.30h by train to Bern), Geneva Airport (2h by train to Bern)
- Travel by train to Bern: timetable
- Public transport in Bern:
- Tram No. 9 from Bern central station to “Guisanplatz Expo” stop
- S-Bahn (S1, S2, S3, S4, S31 or S44) to “Bern Wankdorf” stop, then tram No. 9 to “Wankdorf Center” stop
- Bus No. 20 to “Wankdorf Bahnhof” stop, then tram No. 9 to “Wankdorf Center” stop
- Travel by car: parking possibilities on site
- Bring your own headphones and mobile device for translations and interactions.
- All presentations will be simultaneously translated into DE/FR/EN and broadcasted live and online via the platform www.connect4geothermal.ch. No headphones will be distributed on site.
=> On-site participants must bring their own headphones and mobile device with WIFI / internet access (laptop, tablet, mobile phone).
- With your device you will be able to log in to the platform, select your language and interact with the speakers (questions and answers).
- On-site participants will also need their own device for the 1to1 meetings with participants from Switzerland and abroad who are participating online.
- Book your 1to1 appointments
If you haven't already done so, we recommend you to book appointments in advance of the Forum with other participants you would like to meet. This will make your networking more effective. It's easy: once you are logged in to the platform with your login, you can go through the list of participants with their profiles and choose the ones you would like to meet. This is possible until September 28th. On September 29th, every participant will receive his personal schedule.
=> To increase your visibility, we recommend you to publish concrete cooperation opportunities on the marketplace.
- Download App b2match on Apple Store or Google Play.
The whole event will happen hybrid on site and online on the platform b2match. Each participant will receive his or her personal programme on the platform, with the selected sessions, including links for translations and interactions, as well as with the agreed personal 1to1 meetings. There can always be changes at the last moment. These will be updated in the personal programme on the platform. Participants can also contact other participants via the platform during the forum.
=> For your optimal networking, we recommend downloading the app b2match on App Store or Google Play before the forum.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org